Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas season has begun๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„

Friday marked the start of the Christmas season❤️ I spent most of my Friday afternoon setting up my families 12ft Christmas tree!! 
There is still tons of work to be done for the decorating process and more lights to be strung! While in the process of setting up today my dad and I found ourselves being frustrated with the lights not all working and the tree not fluffing properly when we stopped and realized... Some people will work to save every penny they have to provide some sort of a Christmas for their family of they provide any Christmas at all and we were sitting here frustrated with our tree and it's imperfections. 

Christmas in my family is usually on a whole other level! White Christmas will be watched about 50 times and national lampoon will be played on repeat most days! Frank Sinatra or Kenny Chesney will be our Christmas music of choice and you won't walk in with out smelling a Christmas tree scented candles!! It's honestly the most wonderful time of the year! Not just for the presents but for the tradition and the memories! Along with my awesome start to the Christmas season I was able to eat dinner with three  of my most favorite people at my most favorite place! 
Like I mentioned earlier this week if you are in the lake weir area you must stop by Eaton's beach sandbar and grill and get the Cajun sweet fried chicken! It's amazing๐Ÿ˜ I finished my awesome day by coming home to my sisters awesome redecorating skills! 



Still some finishing touches to be made but looking super adorable and in the Christmas season! 

Tomorrow is the big college game Florida vs. Florida State and unfortunately I think we all know the victor of that battle๐Ÿ˜” I'm excited to share some of my gameday goodies tomorrow which include some bacon wrapped smokies and guten free 7 layer dip!
  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with all your family and friends.. I look forward to sharing all of my gameday goodie❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment