Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stylin Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday y'all! Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and gotten plenty of rest for this week. I am so excited to share with you all kinds of fun stuff. So on Friday I cam home to the mother load of boxes from Shop Hopes including all of my memorial day sale goodies and my regular goodies! I also came home to another addition to my Kate Spade collection which makes me super excited. So obviously I had to style my weekend with all my new pieces!
www.orangebgals.storenvy.com
(romper: Shop Hopes; Waist Belt: Lilly Pulitzer; Necklace: Orange Blossom Gals; Bag: Kate Spade)
www.orangebgals.storenvy.com

Well I hope you had a great weekend and are getting excited for the start of this new week! I want to leave you with a question. I am in the market for new make up (foundation, powder, bronzer, blush, etc.) I want to know what are some of your favorite brands you use?
 xoxo,
  Morgan Kennedy Miller www.orangebgals.storenvy.com
P.S.: Make sure to check out my new website for my store www.orangebgals.storenvy.com

4 comments:

  1. I love your necklace in the first picture - so pretty!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get your very own at orangebgals.storenvy.com!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Aveda makes my favorite face powder (it's the dual performance). Love Nars blush (Orgasm is the color - don't judge!) And Urban Decay eye shadows. Stila and Benefit are two others that make fun things! :)

    ReplyDelete