Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Orange Blossom Gals Has Moved!!

Yay I have some very exciting news! My boutique Orange Blossom Gals has moved its web domain to www.orangebgals.storenvy.com! This new website is going to be way more user friendly and offer opportunities such as, discount codes and brand reps! On the topic of brand reps if you are interested in becoming a brand rep for Orange Blossom Gals contact me at either my blog email politicspearlsandmonograms@gmail.com or orangeblossomgals@gmail.com for more information!
 Along with the new website you will notice my new badge that leads you right to my store. I am so excited for all these new changes coming to my store which just insures me each day I am growing! Below I share with you some of my favorite pieces right now on the site! We are adding new stuff constantly and will soon be getting in all our new game day stuff so get excited. Hope you are having an awesome Thursday!
  xoxo,
    MKM





No comments:

Post a Comment