Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Finals week..

I

The oh so awful finals weeks are upon us college students and I have found my self stressed and annoyed with the many assignments and studying objects I have created this past week. Then I took a moment to think about it and a large majority of the world's children population will never receive even a fraction og the education I have and more will not have the opportunity to continue their education. I am so blessed to even be stressed about anything. I am in a city getting to pursue my love and passion for politics with the love and support of my family and so many friends. 



College Finals does and don'ts

DO: utilize time management. Sit down for a few moments and write down the goals you wish to achieve that week and copy them down into your planner. Writing and seeing the goals make the end result a lot easier to attain. After pulling a don't and being up for more than 42 hours I am finding myself less stressed looking at my planned schedule and keeping to it.
DON'T: cram multiple study sessions into all nighters. I am seeing how awful it looks and feels. The body functions best with proper rest and nutrition.
DO: talk to classmates and try and plan time to get together and go over class study material. Take advantage of being able to bounce answers off each other and it is a great way to meet people in your class.
DON'T: Depend on energy drinks and caffeine filled drinks and medicines. I personally felt the affects of 6 iced coffees and 4 espresso shots this morning after an all night study session.
DO: resist the urge to go out and party. This is one week that you can handle staying home to make sure you are well prepared for your exams. This is your future on the line and you don't want to ruin that for one goodnight.
DON'T: STRESS yourself out. Stressing is only going to differ you from getting closer to solving the given problem.

Words can't describe how tired do I am right now but only a few more days and then I am home bound for a month! Hope everyone has a great evening❤️ 

My motto for the week is "let go and let GOD."

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I constantly find myself at times very stressed because there is so much going on and there are so many places I have to be, and things I have to do. But then I kind of stop and think "wow I am so blessed to be apart of sports teams and have friends that want to do things with me and be in a position to get such a great education. Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete