Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Missing a little piece of home today..

When I write this it might hurt my gma and my moms feelings when they read this but they know I love them and miss them all the time hence the random phone calls and text all through the day! Today though I miss one person a little more than normal! My dad❤️ My dad is a one of a kind guy! 
   My dad has loved me through it all❤️ I can remember my preteen days and God bless him for putting up with me causing looking back on it now I never would have done and dread the day karma comes around to me for it!

   I can't thank my dad enough for raising me to be the young women I am! Because of him I am a young lady with a voice, the fire of a competitor, and the desire for adventour. I mean for crying out loud as a surprise for my 18th birthday I went skydiving with the man! 
  Christmas has always been my dad and I's thing we make everyone watch every Christmas movie about 27 billion times and I am pretty sure most of them we can recite! I hate missing those things while being away at college but it's only a few days away and I will be home for almost a month! 
   My dad is one of the coolest. I mean who do you know with hair like that and a beard as wicked besides duck dynasty?! Besides all those other great things my dad does though the one that inspires me the most is how in the last year he has gotten serious with his faith in God. Every Sunday my dad is going to church unless there be some circumstance. He will drag you out and shame you if he has to but he gets us out the door and in the car on time. He has inspired me though to be more serious with my faith❤️ I love my dad more than a any words will describe and though pictures may be awesome they will never show just how amazing he is! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I absolutely love your blog, I followed!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete