Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Protein pancakes😍😍😍

Omg I have just found my new favorite breakfast meal ever❤️ Protein pancakes which are the easiest thing ever to make! Below I share the recipe and highly recommend you try!! 

All you need is three ingredients vanilla protein powder, 1 egg white, and half of a banana! Mash these three things together and throw in your pan and cook just like a regular pancakes! I paired my pancakes with almond butter on top and 3 egg whites and my other half of my banana😍 amazing and healthy and a must try! 

4 comments:

  1. Those sound absolutely delicious, I will have to try them since I am a pancake addict!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious and simple enough that i just might be able to make them :) Thanks for sharing, Morgan!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! They were super easy and tasted so yummy this is the only way I will be eating my pancakes from now on!

      Delete