Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Busy busy busy.. 😁

   This week along with this next month are about to be some of the craziest weeks so far of my freshman year! I am so excited though because I have picked up more days at the lottery and at the end of this month I will be vacaying for a week in COSTA RICA☀️πŸ‘™πŸŒ΄πŸŒŠ feel my sheer excitement about this amazing trip!   

   Anyways though I am working on a list of 20 things before 20 seeing as in a few weeks is my birthday and my last year as a fun and reckless l teenager! So I wanted to ask you the followers for some help on ideas for my list! I have already came up with my number one item taut being more handwritten notes! I feel like a  hand written note is one of the most personal and classy things and individual thing we as humans can do! 

   So I am asking all of my wonderful readers to contact me whether it be via my email or however you want to send me your mailing address and let's start writiting! We are all living different lives going different directions but how fun would it be to make some new friends along the way?! I am really excited to hear from you all❤️ Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday and just think one more day till the weekend😍

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! It is a process to make the list, but definitely worth it!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. order a happy meal! your last chance to be a kid! ;) who am i kidding - i'm 22 and still love happy meals.

    ReplyDelete