Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

How do you see your glass?

Today was the last week of my churches Thankfull series! Today's message was that no matter what the circumstance is weuat trust and love God. We referenced to the book of job: 

His wife said to him, “Are you still maintaining your integrity? Curse God and die!”

10 He replied, “You are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?”

In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.

Meaning that no matter what God gives us whether it be good or bad if he takes it we must still love and praise in his name! My church as am I are still challenging everyone to fast from complaint for the rest of the year! I have found myself many a times this week start to complain here or there whether it have been about the Christmas tree or the outfit I was trying on, when I would stop myself and say wow how amazing it is that I even have a tree especially one that will hold presents underneath it or that I have so many clothes to choose from! Sometimes I feel like we loose sight of all the things we have because we have so many of those things! 

After church though I was able to spend the day decorating and preparing for the Christmas season between our home and our boat for the boat parade we had a very productive day! 

This evening though is what I find myself most thankful for! I rode with my dad and some family friends to watch my pops shred it up on the slalom course. As we went to leave the lake we were left with this beautiful sight

How lucky am I that I call this home?! Spending time with my family especially during the holiday season is something very important to me! Hence the reason I am getting up at 4:30 to drive back tomorrow so I could enjoy the classic White Christmas with my family! As I end my amazing week and this blessed Sunday evening I turn to my Bible and Gods girl for some awesome devotionals to start my week! Have a blessed night everyone❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment