Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Beauty Blogging..

Happy Wednesday y'all hope your hump day is going well. I can tell you mine is amazing now that I have discovered the BareMinerals liquid foundation! So yesterday when I got off work and I realized what I had accomplished so far and what I had to accomplish for the rest of the week I decided to go to Sephora and treat myself to a little something! Little did I know I would spend a mini fortune but end up with the greatest treat of them ALL! As many of you know I have been in the market for new make-up and I am beyond excited that I have found my perfect match! I will share with you the breakdown of the products I got and what I love and what I will be returning! 



Urban Decay Naked Skin: Ok so, so many have told me so many amazing things about this product and raved about its coverage. So naturally I have been dying to get my hands on some! Unfortunately though this was not the product I was looking for and will be going back to the Sephora today! When I applied the naked foundation is seemed light at first but as it started to settle gave a very cakey appearance and didn't look well as a finished product! I am so sad though because I loved the B6 primer and the naked skin balm but not enough to keep the foundation. I recommend if you are looking into buying this product trying it out before purchase.

BareMinerals Liquid foundation: OMG I can't say enough amazing things about this product. The foundation is so light weight and gave me an awesome glow! When I finished the rest of my face I was more in love. I highly recommend this product if you are someone who is looking for something not so heavy but still awesome coverage and gives you a bright glowing look!

The benefit travel size "Gals" collection: This came with girl meets pearl, that girl, and the porefessional. I am still in the process of learning the correct utilization of these products so I cant give it a yay or a nay yet. From what I hear though they are suppose to be amazing products!

The RealTechniques Brushes: These brushes have been personal favorites of mine for a while now and I am so excited I bought new fresh ones. These brushes are awesome durable brushes that will last you a while. They run cheaper than and M.A.C, Sephora, or other name brand and last much longer! I highly recommend.

The search for new make-up is not over yet! I am still looking for blush, bronzer, and a setting powder! I currently have all products in the tarte brand and would love to try something new! If you have any suggestions please share! I am also in the market for hair products! I am looking for something to help give me volume whether it be a tool or product. Well hope you are having a good Wednesday don't forget to share with me any of your suggestions!
  xoxo,
    MKM

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Love, love love! <3

    xoxo gabby
    http://preppypalms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete