Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Orange Blossom Gals fun❤️

Blessed was my Monday today❤️ I had a wonderful day spending time with my grandmother eating lunch at a one of my new favorite places Eaton's Beach. I recommend if you are in The Lake Weir area you stop in and try because the food is amazing. 
This is a pic of the yummy food I had today called the Louisiana sweet fried chicken😍 besides lunch and a great day with my grandmother I spent the rest of my afternoon and most if this evening working on my online jewelry, clothing, and monogramming boutique called www.orangeblossomgals.com
We spent the weekend taking pictures and added a bunch of new jewelry and clothing!

So many new luxe tops and adorable statement necklaces and dangle necklaces❤️


If you haven't checked out the website make sure to go do so and share with all your friends!! I'm so excited that I have been able to make a passion of mine a reality! 

Along with my great Monday I am looking forward to Thankful Tuesday! Be looking forward to an awesome deal tomorrow with www.orangeblossomgals.com and for my thankful Tuesday post❤️ Have a great night all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment