Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

The holiday season..

With the holiday season approaching and the end of my first semester of college near I decided it was a good time to take a look back and reflect on all the things I have learned these past couple months and give thanks!


This first semester has been a crazy ride! It has had it's ups and it's down but in all honestly mostly it's ups!! In this first semester I have secured two jobs which by the way if your are not busy in Thursdays go check out the Florida lottery and you can see me do the midday draw!


Along with the two jobs I have launched my own little online retail and monogram boutique. The best part is I have done all this while maintaining my grades and making it to a football game or two! Through this whole journey though I have to thank my parents for all their love and support they are constantly reminding me at how hard I have worked to get to where I am and how much harder I need to work to get to where I want to be!  I'm so excited for what the spring semester holds for me  but before that I can't wait to enjoy this holiday season with my wonderful friends and family!
     The holidays are a time for good food, family, and memories! I am excited for great times with my family. I wish all of you a happy holidays❤️

P.S.: two years ago at the ranch I went to long for a pass and ripped right through my jeans.. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment