Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey day and family fun❤️


I feel so blessed to have had the week that I have. I have enjoyed spending so much time with family and friends catching up and creating amazing memories❤️ 





I also had time to go and check out my family friends awesome deer farm and spend time with previous baby sweet tea and see an albino deer! Make sure to check out Galaxy White tail solutions!! 





It's weeks like this that truly just make me appreciate were I came from and the people I am surrounded by!
  My family spent our Thanksgiving out on my aunt and uncles farm enjoying the redneck things in life like mason jar cups and trash can turkeys! Before you judge on the thought of a trash can turkey it's this process of pretty much smoking the turkey! It was deliscious😍 And as always we held our annual Thanksgiving kickball game and unfortunately my team was the losing team. You win some you lose some though the best part was just to have everyone in good health to play and participate! 

It's all the little things that matter!! 

Now that Thanksgiving is over we stRt the Christmas season which is my favorite time of year from the food, mood, and movies there isn't anything I could say is much better! I can't wait to share my favorite movies and Christmas goodies with you for the next month! Well again I hope you enjoyed your holidays and the your cup overflows with love and joy and may your holiday season and rest of this year bring you good health and prosperity!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment