Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Happiness Project: Morgan Kennedy Miller

 Lately  I have been reading the book, "The Happiness Project," by Gretchen Rubin. The book is all about the wife and mother of two deciding one day to find what makes her happiness. The book has inspired me to try my own happiness on a bit different scale. On my bucket list of 20 Before 20, I have things like create a work of art, find a hobby, and exercise more. I feel like these are all going to tie into things that make me happy. I don't want to count on just these couple actions though, so I will be doing guest post with other persons whether it be fellow bloggers or inspirational people to me in my everyday life.
  My motto lately has been that, "We only get so many go rounds," and I have decided I don't want to waste any of mine. I am excited to see what comes of all of this and hope that it will inspire of you to do the same and figure out what makes you happy!
  Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. Get excited for the happiness project post to come!
Here are a couple things that are making me happy today:

1.) Oceans by Hillsong united: this song is on replay in my car and I cant get enough of it!

2.) Glory is Yours by Elevation Worship
3.) I was given another day on this wonderful earth
4.) My journaling
5.) Chick-fil-a sweet tea. It's a weakness I must answer to everyday..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment