Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Freshman year out..

 So I am still questioning whether or not my freshman year is already over. It doesn't feel like I have already made it through two semesters of school, started a business, a blog, and landed one heck of an amazing job. This past school year has been one amazing beautiful ride and feel blessed to have made so many great memories. I have made some really great friends along the way and can't wait to see where the next three years take me.
   I still have so much to experience and I can't wait. This next year will be filled with 20 before 20 task and The Happiness Project: Morgan Kennedy Miller. I am also hoping to keep continuing to grow my small business Orange Blossom Gals and of course my blog. None of this would be possible though with out the amazing love of my God.
   Well I hope you are having a wonderful Friday and here are some of my favorite flashback moments from this freshman year❤️✌️




































1 comment:

  1. You are TOO cute! Looks like you've had an amazing year... and looked adorable while doing so :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete