Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

20 Before 20

   Today has been one big blessing of a day. I can not say how much I appreciate the love and support of all the those today.
   For the past few weeks I have been working on my 20 before 20 list and I am very excited to share with you the list I have created!

1. 20 new restaurants before 20: I am a food junkie. I love all types of food. Greek, Chinese, Hispanic, you name it and I am in love. So for this next year I want to broaden my horizons and try 20 new restaurants!
2. Take a road trip: I plan on literally getting in the car and just driving and seeing where I end up. We only get so many go rounds on this earth and I want to make the most of mine.
3. VOTE: I missed the Presidential election by a couple months last time so I am so very excited to get to vote this time. I wil be voting in my Governors election and you can bet I will be voting for Governor Rick Scott.
4. Write more handwritten letters: I have always said that a hand written letter is one of the most caring and intimate things a person can do. This next year I plan on writing more hand written letters to people. If you wish to receive one let me know. I am always game for a pen pal!
5.  Find a hobby: I want to find a hobby that I will carry with me through the years. Whether it be yoga or something artsy I want to find something I love to do!
6. Keep a journal: Call it a diary if you must but I want to journal more this next year. I feel that by keeping a journal I will be able to better keep track of the progress I make in the next year. As well as have a cool memory of my new journey.
7. Straight A's one semester: A girl can always dream.. lol
8.Write a letter to one of my living inspirations: I have a couple people who are serious inspirations to me each and every day and this next year famous and not so famous I plan on letting them know what they mean to me. We only get so many chances to share how we feel and I would hate to never say how I truly felt.
9. Have my fortune told: I have always wanted to stop in at one of the palm or card reading places and have them read me my fortune. Well this year its happening. I am about to embark on a new milestone and would love to know the possibility for my future.
10. Join Big Brother Big Sisters: This is a charity I have read up on for the past year or so and have decided I am ready to take that next step and join.
11. Learn to cook: I am about to be a big girl and should probably learn a recipe or two. I'm not looking for housewife status but a yummy meal wouldn't hurt.
12. Invest in something: Whether it be my retirement or some form of stock I want to invest in my future!
13. Exercise more: I mean if I end up with a six pack I wouldn't be upset! JK but I do want to form some exercise habits this next year that I can carry on with me as I get older.
14. Learn to juice: It's all the craze and to be honest looks really yummy so this next year I want to learn to make juices.
15. Travel alone: I want to take a plane ride by myself somewhere. When I get to the other side of the trip I want there to be people I know but I want to tackle the airport and airplane by myself!!
16. Learn a new language: Obviously I will not be fluent by the time I turn 20 but I want to start to learn a new language.. After travelling to Costa Rica I really am drawn to mastering my Spanish. I am down to learn French though too!
17.  Caricature: I have never had one of these done!
18. The News: Read the news more often. I want to in this next year be more aware of what's going on in the world around me. I am going to read news articles and watch the news from many different news stations to understand what's going on in the world around me.
19.Create a work of art: I'm not looking for Vangough status but something I created start to finish.
20. 20 awesome acts of random kindness before 20

So here is to a year of so many news. So excited for this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment