Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Happiness Project: Morgan Kennedy Miller Day 3

   Freshman year has come and gone and I couldn't feel more blessed about. My freshman year has been filled with memories and people that I will carry with me forever. One amazing person I cam into contact with is Seersucker Sass. Seersucker Sass and I came together many months ago when I was brand new to the blogging game when I saw her post about blog collabs. I felt like this was my time to step out and really try and make a place for myself in the blogging community. I am so glad that I did. Through Seersucker Sass and her adorable blog I shared my testimony about how I came to have the relationship with God that I do. I am ever so thankful  for her and that opportunity because you never know how important something is to you till you write it out and share with people. Doing that though has encouraged me and pushed me to get deeper with my faith.
   When I started contacting people about helping me with my happiness project I knew Seersucker Sass was a must. I am so excited to share with you her answers.

Your Name: "Seersucker Sass"

A little bit about you:  I'm a 20-something marketing coordinator and event planner that dreams of going to law school.  I spend my spare time blogging about life's adventures, but I'll never turn down a nap.  I have the best family, friends, and Kappa Delta sisters in the world.
Your favorite Song?:  I really enjoy feel good songs!  Right now I get really excited when I hear Pharell's "Happy" or Thomas Rhett's "Get Me Some of That" on the radio.


 
Your favorite Quote?: "People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered; Forgive them anyway.  If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.  If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.  If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway.  What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway.  If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway.  The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway.  Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.  You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Teresa
Who has been an inspiration to you and why?:  My momma and mamaw because they are the strongest women that I know.  My daddy because he is a success story of someone that started with nothing, but worked his butt off until he had the life that I wanted for himself and his family.  I have always loved Mother Teresa, and I wish that I could be more like her.  My little inspires me because she is the reason that I have a relationship with Christ.  And you inspire me, Morgan!  You have no fear, and you grab life by the horns.  Your relationship with Christ is admirable.
What makes you happy?:  My puppies and my pet bird, my sweet boyfriend, brunch, feeling renewed after yoga, flowers, and most importantly, having a relationship with Christ!
Anything else you would like to add:  Just thank you to Morgan for including me in the post :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me! It has been such a blessing getting to know you :) Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete