Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

So many fun and exciting things!

   Wow what a week/weekend it has been here in the city of Tallahassee. On Monday I started my job at The Orourke Group which is Governor Rick Scotts fundraising staff. I couldn't be more excited and honored to get to be a part of a group of hardworking smart individuals. I look forward to the many opportunities this job will bring me!

   Along with the wonderful first week at the new job I had an awesome weekend with my boyfriend and friends. I always love a good relaxing weekend. I spent time shopping and, at the lottery, and stopped by the Rez here near campus.

   Well I am ending my weekend writing a minimum 3 1/2 page paper and watching Modern Family on Hulu. I hope everyone has had a blessed and lovely weekend.

*Along with a lovely week/weekend this is my 30 post. How exciting is this? Make sure to keep posted on some fun exciting things to come for the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job & 30th post!! How exciting :) P.S. - Are you obsessed with Modern Family yet?!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete