Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Frozen Friday..

    Frozen Friday is what I am calling today. Yes I live in Florida but today it is way to cold to be in Florida along with the fact that I cannot stop obsessing over the movie FROZEN. I am so upset because I never made it to the theatre to see the movie but you can bet that I will be purchasing as soon as it comes out on DVD. I literally have had the song "Let It Go," by Idina Menzel because lets be honest with ourselves its the best thing since sliced bread!
I am just going to go ahead and share it with you because I'm just too in love with this song.
 
Besides being frozen on this Friday evening I am preparing for tomorrows big lottery event. Here in my hometown of The Villages the Florida Lottery is holding an event and I will be helping host the event. I am super excited to get to come to my hometown and be a part of this event.
 
     Well I hope everyone has a great Friday evening and can't wait to share about tomorrows event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment