Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fab Fav Five for Friday..

I am not so much in a thank goodness it's kind of mood. My spring break is coming to an end and this is really kind of making me sad. It's ok though because in two weeks I will be sitting on the coast of one of my favorite countries.... COSTA RICA! I have travelled there once before and I was so in love so I cant wait to travel back. Before that though on this Friday I want to share with you five of my fav things happening this week. 


  1. Scandal: My top fav thing this week along with every week is SCANDAL! Scandal is the hit show on ABC where the glamorous and poised Mrs. Kerry Washington is a gladiator in a suit having an affair with The President of the United States of America. Olivia Pope is what any woman in the political field wishes to be and I pray one day I become. Last nights episode along with every episode ever shown was a nail biter and a thriller. 
  2. What Would Jackie/Audrey Do?: Ok yes it may be two books but I am grouping them as one. I cant get enough of either of these books this week. Both ladies are two big idols and inspirations of mine. Both books talk about social, fashion, beauty, and relationship scenarios and how each lady would handle them. I bought the books a few years ago and have read and reread them many times. This week I decided to revisit them and remembered why I fell in love the first time. They are something I would recommend to any young lady!
  3.  Medium Hair: Today I am chopping off like half of my hair. I have not been able to get enough of Courtney Kerr's adorable medium hair cut and today I finally have a few seconds to sit and chop all this hair off. I am going with a very similar cut as Courtney's with just a little more length! I am hoping all goes well and I will share pics with you soon.
  4. Maxi dresses: So these excessive amounts of cloth they call maxi dresses are all I want in my closet at the moment. They are some of the most comfortable things I have found. I am not a yoga pants or sweat pants kind of girl, so these dresses are my yoga pants. I have purchased three in the past week and plan on many more to come.
  5. Frozen: The crazy thing is I haven't even seen the movie yet but I am pretty sure I am going to be in LOVE. I can't get enough of the song Let It Go and the one about the snowman. I have dropped hints and pretty much nagged my parents to death of how amazing it would be to have the movie, so I am hoping I end up with a little surprise in my dorm mailbox.

This week didn't seem long enough but that's probably because it was my week off. I hope everyone has a great Friday and safe weekend though. I look forward to sharing with you this weekend my new job venture!

1 comment:

  1. I love the book What Would Audrey Do! Wonderful Friday post, hope you had a great weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete