Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Origami Owl; Tell your Story..

http://www.lovealexowls.origamiowl.com
So I am now completely obsessed with Origami Owl and their mission. Origami Owl is the process of telling your story through jewelry. I received my first one from my mother as a just because gift with an anchor, lipstick, and the word love. These charms were my starter charms and each tell a little piece of me. I am super excited for this weekend cause I am hosting my first jewelry bar and will be ordering more charms for my bracelet and getting parts to create a necklace as long as getting a sneak peek of the new products.
So for two of my new bracelets I will be telling two stories of my life that I a so proud of and very passionate about. My first locket I will be doing is for politics. You should have known this me being the political junkie and all. I will be ordering red, white, and blue stones. Along with the stones I am getting the American flag and of course the elephant charm. This bracelet that will be an adorable addition to all of my other elephant pieces. The second locket I will be doing is one that is inspired by my blogging. Fashion and blogging is all very new to me but something that I want to take very serious and get good at. I want to add to my lipstick by ordering the purse, heel, heart glasses, and the pink and turquoise rhinestone. I am very excited to have this locket set to wear when I am blogging as a mini inspiration to me every time I sit down to write.
I look for inspirational aspects to life in all forms. Words, songs, objects, and people are all places and things that I look to as inspiration. Blogging has become something I enjoy and hope to keep building bigger. For now I will keep doing it for my few readers and still loving it more than ever. I hope that you have seen my bracelet though and fell in love as much as I have with Origami Owl. I will add the link to one of my good friends O2 links for you to start creating your story.
The great thing about O2 is that the start cost is very variable and to continue to add charms and creating stories is not an expensive hobby. That excites me the most. When you create your story I would love to see.
Hope you are having a great week. Stay humble and never forget how blessed you are for the many things you have.
http://www.lovealexowls.origamiowl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment