Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Man Crush Monday and Proverbs Day 2..

Yay it's Monday the start to a great week lets all get excited! Who else enjoyed watching the 56th annual Grammy's? Can you say amazefest!! Anyways back to the fact that it's Monday a.k.a Man Crush Monday. This week my man crush Monday is Mr. Tim Tebow himself. Not only for is gorgeous looks but for his love and following of Christ. People can say what they want about him but Tebow has done many great things and has so many great things to come from him!
  My favorite story of Tebow is from when he played football for my personal favorites The Florida Gators! In the 2009 Championship game he wore the verse John 3:16 on his eye black. During and after the game over 92 million people googled to look up the verse written on Tebows eye black. This means over 92 million people heard the Gospel all because one man took a stand for what he believed in. In case you have never looked up the verse of John 3:16 it is, " For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." I LOVE LOVE LOVE this verse!! Tebow's Godly actions though are what makes hime my Man Crush Monday!  Who is your man crush monday? I would love for you gals to share!


Proverbs Day 2: So along with my man crush monday I woke up this morning to read the second chapter of Proverbs! I hope you remember to stop for a moment and read it as well. I want to share with you again my favorite verse from this chapter. "Turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding.." Proverbs 2:2! Again I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and I look forward to the rest of this great week!

2 comments:

  1. Your proverb was just what I needed to hear this morning! Hope you have a great day, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete