Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

31 Days of Proverbs and my weekend wrap up!

T  I love Sunday evenings. I know that sounds crazy but my Sunday evenings usually always are my time of reflection for the past week. Sunday evenings are my times to get reorganized and focused for what I have that coming week. I especially love Sunday's at home because that means a good home cooked meal and church with my family.
  Today's post inspiration comes from my church service this morning. My church is currently in a series called "Fight For It." It's a series dedicated about fighting for relationships with family, marriages, and friends etc. Today though my pastor was ministering the message and he talked a lot about Proverbs saying how much he truly enjoyed the book of proverbs and that if there was anything he could ask of us today that it be for the next 31 days we read the book of Proverbs, he mentioned that for anyone new to reading the bible and not sure of where to start this was a great place,me just wanting to have one book to focus on and really learn about at the moment I find this to be a great idea and want to share with you all! I hope that you find focus in this book and share your thoughts and opinions with me as well!  I wanted to share with you my favorite verse from Proverbs 1. "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction," Proverbs 1:7... Along with my favorite verse I wanted to share with you my favorite worship song for this week. Usually each week I pick one song that whenever I am having a rough moment or just need to hear something positive and uplifting I turn to that song so this week I went with Hillsong Uniteds GO! I hope you enjoy as much as I do:)
 
 
Along with my relaxing Sunday I spent the weekend having a great time with loved ones. on Saturday I spent most od the day with my adorable cousins Kayla and Miranda along with my friend Alexa working on photo's for my spring line of goodies for Orange Blossom Gals.
 Here are some of the fun photos we took!


Then to finish our night of we spent a lovely evening at one of my favorite places Eaton's Beach for dinner followed by an awesome movie night with one of my favorites Lilo and Stitch! I always love a great weekend home with family! I hope that everyone else had just as awesome of a weekend with their loved ones or friends as well and I wish everyone a happy Monday tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment