Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Flash back Friday.. Nationals here they come❤️




Wow it's crazy to think a year ago today I was boarding the bus for my last time to go compete at the ESPN wide world of sports and today I'm jumping in the car with my mom to go cheer on my favorite group of girls as they take their turn at the national title! I have talked about dance a few times before on my blog and even wrote about how dance brought me closer to God. In all honesty though dance did amazing things for me especially in the last 7 years. I have gained countless sisters, made millions of memories, and helped build a legacy that will never be forgotten! I thank God everyday for the experience I was given and pray others can enjoy and have the same experience I did!

   Today for the first time ever I am a fan to so many girls that I have danced with for a very long time. Today I get to cheer on one of the sweetest, smartest, and most wittiest girls ever. My baby sister. I honestly can't put into words how proud I am of her strength this past year! She will forever be my favorite little dancer. 

   I am so proud of all the accomplishments that were made this year! This was a year of growing and learning. As those girls take the stage this weekend I hope they channel all those emotions they have been feeling these past couple weeks and that they reflect on their journey this past year and come out with something to prove! For a few of them it will be their last time to take the floor and their last time to make their mark. I pray for them that they leave every ounce of their being out on that floor cause trust me in a year from now you will miss those girls who drove you crazy all the time everyday! Not a day goes by I wouldn't give anything to be back with all my sisters! 

   So here's to this years girls! Go out and make that stage yours "light em up," with your smiles and your passion leaving nothing behind! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to be there cheering you on!


No comments:

Post a Comment