Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bauble Bar sale EXTENDED!!

I don't know if I am breaking some kind of blogging rule for posting twice in one day but I will be honest I don't care. I feel as a fellow fashionista and serious shopper I must share when the deals are on, and let me tell you the deal is on. If there is one thing I love about a perfect it is the finishing touches that brought it together. So any time I can get a good deal on my jewels I take the opportunity. Right now over at Bauble Bar they are having 30% off their entire store. I am sharing a couple of my favorite pieces that I might just be snagging up but you should def go check it out yourself.
 This adorable pink barbie set would go perfect with pretty much everything I wear. I tend to buy an abundance of pink and I ain't even mad about cause I love me some pink! 
 This island blue set is sparkly and adorable. I love the texture of the set and the colors just make me want to be in the tropics for some reason. 
I love me some sparkle. This bib is darling and pairs well with dresses as you can see and I think would rock awesome with an oxford, especially that adorable scalloped oxford I have been gushing over from Kiel James Patrick. 
 Again it sparkles a ton so whats not to love. 

I have loved sharing with you not only my second post of the day but some awesome jewelry pieces. Make sure to go check out the Bauble Bar sale and grab you a couple of  pieces. Happy Thursday!
XOXO, 
M.K.M 

No comments:

Post a Comment