Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Make over Monday..

   I have exciting news to share with you all. I have taken some time off from blogging these past couple days and been very brief the past couple weeks but I am very excited to announce that Politics, Pearls, and Monograms is getting a make over! This here is my 50th post and I couldn't be more excited. All the time I am learning about new things with blogging and after I post this blog entry I am actually headed to best buy to go make some new investments for my blog!
   So get excited cause over the next couple weeks you can expect some awesome new things coming to the blog. If you have any tips or ideas for things you would like to see on the blog please feel free to comment! I love hearing what you all have to say and really want to make my blog the best that it can be.
   Well hope you are having a great Monday!
 xoxo,
   M.K.M

1 comment: