Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kendra Scott Sale

OMG lets all get excited Kendra Scott is having a 15% off sale on her summer neon's. I have had my eye on the neon pink Skylar earring and just may be having to purchase, especially when they are 15% off. Make sure to go check out the sale before it's over and snag up your favorite Kendra Scott pieces. I though I would share with you some of my fave's
These alexandria earring add texture in my opinion because of their shape. I am love love loving them! 

I love anything pink and sparkly as you can tell. I especially love a piece that is versatile to be worn alone or stacked with others and this bracelet can do just that! 

 No words are needed but I will share just a few. OMG! I love pink and I especially love anything neon pink. I plan on purchasing these Friday when I get my paycheck cause these are just too amazing not too! 
 The Harlow necklaces are one of my favorite Kendra Scott pieces. I love a bold statement especially if it sparkles. Both of these necklaces are beyond adorable and lets not forget ON SALE! 

Finally the skylar earrings. Again pink and adorble and just the perfect touch to your jewelry collection! 

I have enjoyed sharing my favorites from the Kendra Scott sale and would love to know what yours are. Dont forget to head over to the website and check it out along with commenting and letting me know what your favorite pieces were! 
XOXO, 
M.K.M

1 comment:

  1. I love all of her hot pink pieces! I wish there was a KS store nearby... I hate buying jewelry without seeing it first :(

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete