Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wish List Wednesday..

Oh how I love me a good Wednesday. Wednesday signals the half point of the week and brings me that much closer to my weekend. I want to start by saying please excuse the roughness of the look of my blog today. I am still working on parts and cant wait till it is completely done. Today though I thought I would start you all off with some wish list Wednesday goodies. Below are some of the amazing goodies I am really hoping land in my lap over the next couple of weeks!



Lilly Pulitzers Fall Collection
OMG can we just yell adorable! The pieces of the new fall collection need to jump in my closet like yesterday. I am in love with the new tee's, rompers, and might just be adding a Lilly maxi to the collection! They are just so stinking cute!



Kiel James Patrick
First I just love the name. Second I love everything he sells, from the scalloped oxfords to his new pearl collection I am not sure which I will be purchasing first. They are all classic pieces and perfect additions to my closet.




Jack Rogers U.S.A
Jack Rogers are the classic sandal every preppy girl is dying to have more of. Right now you can even find some for under $90.00 which is a super bargain and you should be rushing to stock up. LOL. For real though I am crushing over the classic Jack Rogers sandal right now in gold, silver, bone, and white. I currently only have one pair and really hope to add to my collection.


One Piece
So I have been loving me some one pieces lately but haven't been willing to buck up and purchase one, that is until I laid eyes on the cutest seersucker one piece I ever did see. The Jcrew bathing suit is on sale for with an extra 40% off making under $50 with shipping.




Gosh just blogging about these pieces is making me want them even more. I hope you enjoyed my Wednesday Wish list and would love to hear what you have been gushing over lately, Make sure to comment and let me know. Have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday and check back often to see whats happening!
xoxo,
M.K.M







1 comment:

  1. I have already picked out one of the Lilly dresses that I "need"! Haha. I had planned on treating myself to a facial, but I'm starting to think I'll just order that dress instead ;)

    Love your wishlist!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete