Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Yet another milestone!!

YAY I have hit yet another milestone. this is officially my 40th post as Politics, Pearls, and Monograms. Each day and each post I am gaining more and more knowledge about the blogging world and I keep getting more and more hooked. For my my 40th post I thought I would share with you some of my favorite must haves right now!


Shop Hopes: Ok so as many of you know I own my personal online boutique Orange Blossom Gals and lord let me tell you it is every bit of my little girl fairy tale. Being a young college student though I do offer so many awesome affordable and adorable pieces I don't have it all! I have been following on Instagram and twitter lately a boutique named Shop Hopes and let me tell you I have fallen in love. Though it is not the most affordable I scored last week with a flash sale of 75% and got two dresses, two pairs of heels, and two pairs of shorts! Talk about excited <3 I will be receiving the package in the mail any day now and will for sure be sharing all of my awesome goodies with you! I have also started following different reps for Shop Hopes so when I do decide to splurge on an one or two items I can receive 10% off and free shipping which is a killer deal in itself!

Belles_N_Bows: Belles_N_Bows or Brirnee Blevins is one of the most adorable accounts on Instagram and twitter right now. I get a lot of monogram inspiration from her and can't get enough of that adorable baby of hers little Miss. Hanlee! Not only does she own an etsy store she is a Shop Hopes rep and will be who I use for my discount code! Her code is BBREP and you will get 10% off your purchase and free shipping so I highly recommend you use! Belles_N_Bows is a southern sassy girl who is keeping it real with her adorable fashion.

The Gym: Yeah this may sound dorky but part of my new years resolution along with my 20 before 20 was to get fit and seeing as that I am halfway through the year almost its abut time I get my butt to work! I am keeping my gym routine mixed up and fun jamming to oldies to keep myself motivated. I am eating cleaner and healthier cutting out soda and processed foods along with a lot of gluten free and dairy free items. I haven't cut sweet tea out all together yet but I am minimizing my usage lol. I am looking to get started in some fun exercise classes so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear!

Playing house: Ok how I stumbled upon this show I still don't know but I can't stop watching. It is about two friends who have been through it all and one is pregnant about to go through a divorce. So the two friends team up and decided that they will be raising the baby together. It is seriously one of the funniest shows I have seen in a while.

Well I don't want to bore you with to many things cause believe me I could go on forever about things that I love. Keep posted though for my up and coming wrap up of my internship and my summer plans post coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love Playing House! My boyfriend and I watched it this weekend, and it kept me laughing! Can't wait to hear about your internship :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love it! I will have to stop by your online shop :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete