Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Tuesday's and OOTD's

It's one of those glass half full kind of days which also means that there is only three more days to this week. So if you haven't noticed by now I took a little time off blogging last semester which I deeply regret. Blogging seems to keep me centered and focused on goals so this semester and year I'm vowing to get back into the groove and grow and improve more than ever! 

Today I'm starting back with one of my favorite types of post which is an outfit of the day post! Here in Tallahassee our days start out chilly and work their way warmer so I am going with what I think is a very conventional sweater combination for the occasion! 

{sweater: ooh la la (local tally boutique), jeans: American eagle, necklace: Orange blossom gals,  bangles: bourbon and bow ties, bracelets: Alex and ani}

Sweaters are a major favorite of mine in this cool weather and this is probably my most fave sweater in my collection! 

Like I said before I'm getting back into the blogging vibe so I would love to hear your feedback and any ideas you have to help me grow! 

Xoxo 
 Morgan Kennedy Miller 


2 comments: