Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

{Mr. Michael Mckinley Isaac}

Dear Mr. Michael Mckinley Isaac, 
  Welcome to the world little buddy. For months now we have anticipated your arrival. We have laughed and joked about how you will be one of the smartest little nuggets around and be potty trained by 3 months and self sufficient by 6 months. (No worries dude I won't hold it against you if you don't live up to that, I get your mom is crazy for even thinking its possible.) This is a big day though it is you first day on earth and it will be the best day of your life. 

As your oldest cousin I find that it is my duty to give you a few tips on life and help you out little buddy: 

1. Love your mom and dad: I can't say this enough and you can never love them enough. These two humans will be there for you no matter what happens. On your strongest days and even more on your weakest days these two will love you for every part of you. Yes they will yell and yes they will get upset but that never will surpass the way they love you. So when you get old enough make sure you let them know how much they mean to you. I will tell you now your parents are amazing, no two people are as funny and sarcastic as them and will make you laugh when you need it most. (ok your Aunt Dawn and Uncle Josh can do the same. I mean just wait to you see "Grandpa's" beard it gets me every time.) 

2. Never fear adventure: Seek to live everyday bigger and better than the next. There will be the fear of the unknown but trust me when I say take that leap an go. When you have the chance make every moment the best moment in life and live with out regrets. 

3.Love Pork: Ok this one you won't appreciate for a few years but trust me when I say you are going to want to love pork. Many years ago in a place called Lake Weir where only the finest of humans live there was a national day created. This day we observe is not only the 4th of July and Americas celebration of independence but this is also the day we lake people call Porkapalooza. This is a day of nothing but the finest recipes of pork usually created by our dads. Michael trust me when I day it is never a disappointment. So prepare dude cause you are in for one of the finest treats. 

I won't bore you with a long list just a few things! Dude get excited you are embarking on the greatest adventure; life.  Again I welcome you with open arms and an abundance of love! So excited for you to join us and know you will make a great addition. 

Love you forever and always, 
   Your oldest, smartest, and most beautiful cousin Morgan Kennedy Miller  
(Shh don't tell the other cousins I said that) 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is so cute and very true! Congratulations on another cousin!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete